WePC is reader supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Zen 4 and AM5 get Aida64 support. AIDA64 is a heavy-hitter in the benchmarking corner of the enthusiast PC build space. AIDA64 is best known for its stress testing tool, providing PC builders with performance metrics since its first release in 2010.
Read now: Zen 4: What we know
Now in 2022, Finalwire, the developers behind AIDA64, has just officially added support for AMD’s latest generation of CPUs and the motherboards they come with. What does this mean for Zen 4 and AM5? Does this mean we are approaching an imminent release?
AIDA64 Adds Enhanced Support for AMD Zen 4 CPUs and AM5 Motherboards
In a press release, Finalwire stated that they are adding official support for AMD Zen 4 and AM5 motherboards in the latest AIDA64 release.
Press release: FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme 6.75 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Engineer 6.75 software, a professional diagnostic and benchmarking solution for business IT technicians and engineers; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business 6.75 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium-sized businesses; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Network Audit 6.75 software, a dedicated network audit toolset for collecting and managing corporate network inventories.
AIDA64 now supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms and GPGPU-based technologies from AMD and NVIDIA.
We even noted the monitoring support for the RTX 4090 in the release notes on AIDA’s website.
What does this mean for AMD Zen 4 and AM5?
When support for new hardware is publicly added to the release notes of mainstream software, it generally means that a release is imminent.
It’s no secret that Zen 4 and AM5 will reportedly be released in September 2022, and AIDA’s release notes are starting to make those rumors a little more real. So it’s very possible that we’ll be looking at a Zen 4 release in the coming months.
What’s new in AIDA64 version 6.75?
Here’s everything new in AIDA64 since version 6.00.
New Features and Improvements
- Improved support for AMD Zen 4 processors and AM5 motherboards
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 6650 XT, 6750 XT, 6950 XT
- GPU details for Glenfly Arise
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 and GeForce GTX 1630
- Fixed: SMTP TLS 1.2 support
What’s new since AIDA64 v6.00
- Support for Microsoft Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022
- SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark with AVX, AVX2, and AVX-512
- AVX-512 and AVX2 accelerated benchmarks for Intel Alder Lake and Raptor Lake processors
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel Ice Lake, Rocket Lake and Tiger Lake processors
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD 4700S Cardinal CPU
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 Matisse and Renoir processors
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 3 Vermeer and Cezanne processors
- AVX2 optimized benchmarks for Intel Alder Lake-N CPU
- AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+, Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-5000, KaiXian KX-6000 processors
- SSE4 accelerated benchmarks for Intel Jasper Lake and Lakefield processors
- Further optimized SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark
- Optimized AVX-512 stress testing of Intel Skylake-X, Cannon Lake, Ice Lake, Tiger Lake, Rocket Lake, Alder Lake, and Raptor Lake processors
- Improved support for AMD Epyc 7003 Milan CPU
- Art.Lebedev Optimus Popularis, BeadaPanel, Elgato Stream Deck, EVGA Z10 RGB, Matrix Orbital EVE3, Matrix Orbital EVE4, VoCore LCD Display Support
- Improved LCD Display Support for Crystalfontz CFA Series
- SteelSeries Apex 5, Apex 7, Apex 7 TKL, Apex Pro, Apex Pro TKL, Rival 710 OLED screen support
- Monitoring of Corsair H60i, H100i, H100i Platinum, H115i, H115i Platinum, H150i RGB Pro XT liquid coolers
- Enhanced RGB LED Monitoring Module
- Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED Mouse Pad Support
- Aqua Computer High Flow Next, Aqua Computer LeakShield, Aqua Computer Octo, Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, EVGA iCX3, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3, NZXT Kraken X53/X63/X73/Z63/Z73, NZXT Smart Device sensor support
- Full support for Hygon C86 Mukti/Dhyana CPU
- Improved support for processors with 64 or more cores
- Improved support for AMD Threadripper 3rd Gen processors
- Improved support for Intel Raptor Lake CPU and DDR5 memory modules
- Preliminary Support for Intel Meteor Lake CPU
- Improved support for LGA-1700 motherboards
- Enhancements for AMD A520, B550, X570 chipset-based motherboards
- Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
- Support for DDR5 XMP 3.0 memory profiles
- Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
- NVMe 1.4, OpenCL 3.0, SMBIOS 3.4.0, WDDM 3.1 support
- Support for VMware Workstation v16
- Support for Ramaxel AM620 and AV310 SSD
- GPU details for AMD Radeon Pro W5500, Radeon RX 590 GME, Radeon RX 5500, Radeon RX 5600 XT, Radeon RX 5700, Radeon RX 6400, Radeon RX 6500 XT, Radeon RX 6600, Radeon RX 6700, Radeon RX 6800, Radeon RX 6900 , Radeon VII series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GT 1010, GeForce GTX 1600, GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce MX330, GeForce MX350, GeForce MX450, GeForce RTX 2000 Super, GeForce RTX 2060 series, GeForce RTX 3000 series
- Fixed handling of per-core HyperThreading (Intel Comet Lake-S)
- Fixed block on boot on systems with multiple CPU groups
- Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks